The treatment of diseases and injuries of the pelvis and hip joints is one of our main focus areas. As a transregional trauma centre, we have been providing state-of-the-art care for many years to patients who have all manner of acute pelvic and hip injuries. In addition, if you’re suffering from a degenerative disease that is caused by wear and tear, our experienced team of orthopaedists, trauma surgeons and rheumatologists will be on hand to provide you with the best possible care and support.
Would you like an overview of the range of treatments we provide? You can read about which injuries and illnesses we regularly treat in the pelvic surgery and endoprosthetics departments here.
Our Surgical Spectrum
- Fractures to the anterior and posterior pelvic ring
- Improperly healed fractures (pseudarthrosis) on the anterior and posterior pelvic ring
- Pelvic adjustment to rectify pelvic malposition (e.g., hip dysplasia)
- Hip endoprostheses (TEP) – implantations in the event of joint degeneration (arthrosis)
- Hip endoprostheses (TEP) – implantations in the event of inflammatory arthrosis (e.g., rheumatism)
- Hip endoprostheses (TEP) – implantations in the event of arthrosis due to pelvic malposition (e.g., hip dysplasia)
- Endoprostheses – surgical revision and replacement in the event of prostheses loosening
- Endoprostheses – implantations for all small and large joints (shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, ankle and finger joints)
- Operations to treat impingement syndromes (femoroacetabular impingement, cam and pincer impingement)
If you would like to schedule an appointment during our consultation hour, please click here!